I cannot verify my KYC documents, it says they are too old but it’s from last month
Modified on: Tue, 30 Jun, 2020 at 11:24 AM
If we don't accept your document:
- It may have some of the information covered. We need to see the full document photo page
- It may be expired. Please check that your document is still valid before you upload it
- Your details may not match. Please check that you have entered your name and date of birth correctly on the website
- We may also need the back of the document. If there is information on both sides, please make sure you upload both for us
- It may be a document type that we can not accept
- It may be in a format we can not accept, for example ID documents are not accepted in PDF format. However, if this is the case, you can make a screenshot of the document, and upload that screenshot, as this will be in JPG format, which we can accept
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.