document for proof of address
Modified on: Tue, 30 Jun, 2020 at 12:12 PM
The proof of residential address.
• Full UK photo card driving licence bearing residential address (if not already used as your proof of identity)
• UK or foreign bank credit card / bank statement (dated within the last three months and not printed from the internet)
• UK mortgage statement (dated within the last 12 months and not printed from the internet)
• UK council tax bill (for the current year)
• Letter/bill from utility company (less than 3 months old, except for water bills, which must relate to the current charging period). The letter you receive must confirm you receive a service from the company. Mobile phone bills are not accepted.
• UK TV Licence letter or Direct Debit schedule (less than 12 months old). This should confirm your name, address and existence of a TV Licence.
• Voters Roll search
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.